PDA

View Full Version : Forms Design here

FormsDesign
11-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Hey Peeps.

Just wanted to introduce myself. The name is Gregory & I am from Sydney.

I am the owner of Forms Design

Let me know if I can help you out in any form related way ;)

thanking you in advance, peace out

Gregory

vangogh
11-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Welcome to the forum Gregory. Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Wozcreative
11-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the forum! What type of form software do you use? Is it online forms or just pdf forms? I've been playing around a lot with Adobe FormsCentral. Great app for designing and creating forms that I can send out via email to clients so they can provide more info on their projects.

Osprey
11-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Great to have you here. Thanks for joining the community :)

Alisha
11-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Gregory! A great form design sound became to know and nice to have you here.

ProLectric
11-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Welcome from another newbie! Wish you were on this side of the pond!

FormsDesign
11-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Heh. U guys are pretty friendly. I like that. I think I will fit in just nicely.

What type of form software do you use? Is it online forms or just pdf forms?
Hey Woz. We do tend to use Adobe Creative Suite software for creating custom standard/electronic forms (Indesign+Acrobat). That way we have the widest range of design capabilities & functionality that some clients require. I agree, Formscentral is pretty cool if you are in a hurry and just need a quick form :)
Mostly we provide electronic form support services (80%) but we do tend to have a client who needs only web forms or even some who just want a standard paper based form (not many of those).

Welcome from another newbie! Wish you were on this side of the pond!
Hey Prolectric. Why let the pond separate us I say? We do most of our business through the internet anyway, so we are happy not being bound by physical location ;) p.s. I will be adding US server to my repertoire anyway in a couple of weeks

Gregory

Core List
11-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Hey Gregory,

Welcome to the forum.

Regards
John

Gabe
11-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey Gregory, welcome to the forums.