PDA

View Full Version : how to start a flooring installation business

clevercarlos
11-10-2013, 12:32 AM
I'm starting C.L.R. FLOORING INSTALLATION in Emmett, ID and surrounding areas such as (Boise, meridian, eagle, nampa, caldwell, star etc...) I'm getting the Insurance taken care of now.. my question is do I need to do the L.L.C. to get my license number needed to get contracts through flooring companies or can I use the free federal tax ID number as my license number??? Thanks and any and all advice would be grateful

huggytree
11-10-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm starting C.L.R. FLOORING INSTALLATION in Emmett, ID and surrounding areas such as (Boise, meridian, eagle, nampa, caldwell, star etc...) I'm getting the Insurance taken care of now.. my question is do I need to do the L.L.C. to get my license number needed to get contracts through flooring companies or can I use the free federal tax ID number as my license number??? Thanks and any and all advice would be grateful

not sure what you mean by your license #

im a plumber and I need
LLC
State id #
Fed ID #
Master Plumber license #
Contractor #
Unemployment #

you need to find out what you need in your State....Start with the LLC, then hire a Good Accountant who will help you with Fed ID and Unemployment, etc....you also need to find out how to charge for taxes in your category(every type of business is different)