PDA

View Full Version : courier sub contracting

Collin
11-14-2013, 05:48 AM
Hi Guys

i would like to say its first time on the site and i hope i will be able to assist and be assisted, i am very fond to go on sub contract with the courier company, so right now i dont have any idea who to contact, i have a bakkie with close canopy that i would like to get it on contract and be an owner driver, so if there is someone who can assist i can greatly appriciate, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

MyITGuy
11-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi Guys

i would like to say its first time on the site and i hope i will be able to assist and be assisted, i am very fond to go on sub contract with the courier company, so right now i dont have any idea who to contact, i have a bakkie with close canopy that i would like to get it on contract and be an owner driver, so if there is someone who can assist i can greatly appriciate, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

Have you reached out to the courier companies in your area (Which is where)? They would likely be the best source of information on how to get started.

Collin
11-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Thanks MyITguy, i am based in Gauteng Kempton park, basically what i am looking for is someone who might know whereto refer me should they need bakkies for sub-contrating, however i will be taking that test to confront some companies and see how it goes.

Twhansbury
11-20-2013, 10:47 AM
I would reach out to current drivers in your area. As much as approaching them on the street and asking them...
They should know better who has the work loads and would need your services.