PDA

View Full Version : Hello all! Am so lost in market research

bertoldus
11-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Hello all!
Excited to be here. My name is Alex. I enjoy web-business but am so lost in market research and to find the niche. i am new to affiliate marketing. I need to know how to choose the profitable niche. Please help.
Thank.

Twhansbury
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Alex,
Welcome the forum, You will find some great ideas here.

Freelancier
11-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Analysis paralysis. You're thinking you have to get it right the first time.

You're not an expert. You can't be expected to get it right the first time, no matter how much research you do.

Pick a few products you're interested in representing and then figure out how to market them in a profitable way. Then figure out why you're succeeding/failing with each and adjust your product mix now that you will have some things figured out through experience.

Harold Mansfield
11-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Just about any niche can be profitable if you execute it well. With affiliate marketing, it's not about picking the product. It's about what you can do with it.
I did affiliate marketing for a while with electronics and music...because I knew electronics and a specific music niche very well and could develop the kind of content and infrastructure needed to sell those products, and filled a void where there was little information.

Trust me, it's all in the execution. Not just finding a "profitable niche" that everyone else is also doing.

Core List
11-20-2013, 10:00 PM
It will take a while before you can apply good judgement to what you need to do. You really need to get some Experience and Experience comes from bad judgement.

So don't be afraid to just start and mess things up, because starting and doing it wrong will get you further than not starting trying to get it right.

Regards
John

Ngimo
11-22-2013, 07:55 AM
Hello Alex...Keep your excitement cause this is a magical community will fulfill your wishes.

Gabe
11-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Hey Alex, welcome to the forum.