PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from sunny Florida

RickGrantham
01-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello all.

I am a small business owner <shock> - and am transitioning out of working for other people. Basically, transitioning to full-time business owner. My background is in analytics and process redesign. I have been working as a consultant helping small business (and large companies) redesign their processes for quite some time.

As part of my transition, I wrote a book outlining hurdles that many small business owners face -- along with the best ways to overcome them. The book isn't on Amazon yet, but will be soon. You can find a little more of my journey here Hello world! | Small Business Tips by Rick Grantham (http://rickgrantham.com/hello-world/) . Moderators, please forgive me if links are frowned upon -- I am new here :)

I am hoping to share war stories here in the forum and mingle with like minded people who share a similar journey.

Rick Grantham

vangogh
01-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum Rick. Yes I'm truly shocked you're a small business owner and somehow found your way here. :) No worries about the link. It just meant your post was held in moderation until someone like myself approved it, which I've clearly done.

Looking forward to sharing stories with you as well. Thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
01-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Welcome, Rick!

It's cold and dark here in Cleveland. :-(

I look forward to chatting with you in the forum.

KristineS
01-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, Rick.

RickGrantham
01-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you all. What a warm welcome. I appreciate it. :)

Now to sift through the forum to see what I can learn.

Thank you
Rick

Gabe
01-25-2014, 11:57 PM
Hey Rick, welcome to the forum!

RickGrantham
01-26-2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks Gabe

DennisChang
01-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Rick, welcome to the forum!

RickGrantham