PDA

View Full Version : Screen Printer / Sign Maker from California

VeritasCustom
01-20-2014, 10:48 PM
Hello! I'm new to this forum and am happy to have found it! Looking forward to being part of a business community like this.

David Hunter
01-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Lloyd: "So, where ya headed?"
Mary: "Aspen."
Lloyd: "Mmm... California. Beautiful."

Welcome to the forum!

vangogh
01-21-2014, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the forum VeritasCustom. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
01-21-2014, 11:24 AM
Welcome from a former sign guy with lots of experience in screen printing.

Most of the regulars here know this, but my first biz in 1986 was a sign company started just a couple years before computers revolutionized and poisoned the industry at the same time. I embraced them quickly but the "anyone can be an artist now" mentality created quite a shakeup. My screen printing experience goes back even further. Now I just do design and stay away from production.

Enjoy the SBF community, it has a lot to offer.

KristineS
01-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm in the same industry, although on the supply side - and for embroidery and sublimation.

VeritasCustom
01-21-2014, 02:29 PM
Thank you, it's great to be here! I must admit that without the Adobe Creative Suite I am no good. Suffice it to say that stick figures are not even good from my hand! LOL.

vangogh
01-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Steve and I kind of hijacked your intro thread so I moved all our posts to a new thread. In case anyone was following our discussion, here's the new thread (http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10709-how-does-adobes-change-subscription-pricing-affect-their-business.html).

Sorry we took over for awhile and welcome again. :)

Gabe
01-25-2014, 11:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not too far from you, I'm in San Diego.