PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Talkroute

phowey@talkroute.com
01-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello,

My name is Paul Howey and I am one of the owners and co-founders of Talkroute (http://talkroute.com)!

I'm looking forward to being apart of the community :)

This looks like a great place to both share and learn from other members.

-Paul

vangogh
01-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. Sorry about the glitch and the need for posting your thread again, but glad we got it worked out. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

phowey@talkroute.com
01-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. Sorry about the glitch and the need for posting your thread again, but glad we got it worked out. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks for the warm welcome! No worries :)

I attempted to reply to your PM but you inbox is full.

David Hunter
01-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Welcome, Paul!

Interesting business you have there. Is Talkroute like Google Voice?

phowey@talkroute.com
01-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Welcome, Paul!

Interesting business you have there. Is Talkroute like Google Voice?

Thank you!

Yes, Talkroute is fundamentally similar to Google Voice in that our service forwards to any existing phones. However, we provide the professional features that Google Voice lacks, such as call menus, hold queues, hold music/message, and more.

We basically give our users the same experience as an enterprise level phone system in a virtualized format.

-Paul

Gabe
01-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Hey Paul, welcome to the forum.

phowey@talkroute.com
01-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Hey Paul, welcome to the forum.

Thank You!

DennisChang
01-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum!

phowey@talkroute.com
01-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

KristineS
01-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forum, Paul.

vangogh
01-28-2014, 02:47 PM
I attempted to reply to your PM but you inbox is full.

It was. I got an email letting me know and I cleared a bunch of things from my inbox. You'd think of all people, here I might actually have an unlimited inbox, but apparently not.

phowey@talkroute.com
01-28-2014, 07:57 PM
It was. I got an email letting me know and I cleared a bunch of things from my inbox. You'd think of all people, here I might actually have an unlimited inbox, but apparently not.

Haha yes, you would :)

vangogh
01-29-2014, 12:48 AM
I suppose there's a way I can set my inbox to unlimited. I know it's set to allow a lot. When I get the message that it's full I clear out some PMs and then forget to look for where I change the setting. In fact, I think I've already forgotten to look. Wait…what were we talking about?