PDA

View Full Version : My name is Victor,

LordVito9
01-31-2014, 12:43 AM
Hello

My name is Victor (Lordvito9) and i am happy to find this forum. I searched for a few forums,but this seems to be filled with more adults than some others. I hope to learn and share as much as i can. Its a pleasure to be here.

I am based in Australia,but moving to Philippines later in the year for a period of 1-3 years.I greatly enjoy Retail and customer service. I am a excellent 1-1 communicator (Online Typing excluded :D),have no lack of either ambition or confidence so iam trying to bring in more humility into my life.I am married,with a baby girl on the way.

Cant wait to meet you all and learn a lot.

Sincerely Yours

V

vangogh
01-31-2014, 01:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Victor. We're happy you found us too. :) We try our best to keep this place more adult. Some of the things you see on other forums isn't tolerated and is quickly dealt with.

I've found that humility is something you can't avoid for long. If you try the universe has a funny way of humbling you till you get it. I take it the family will be coming with you to the Philippines. I know it's not that far from you, but it should be quite a change for a few years. Sounds like fun.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

LordVito9
01-31-2014, 03:00 AM
Thank you very much.
And yes i will be bringing them with me,as i pursue some small business ideas and ambitions. Thank you for your time.

vangogh
01-31-2014, 03:02 AM
Yeah I figured you wouldn't be leaving them behind. If you were going for a month, maybe, but for 3 years they family is coming with.

LordVito9
01-31-2014, 03:18 AM
It was hard to tell my family-siblings,parents and the like. But i come form a family long in entrepreneurs and migrants,so while upset,they were still proud.I am expecting great challenges and hardship,and i also expect to become stronger and sharper because of it.As my father says to me "to be good at business,you got to be in business". i doubt it was original lolz.

Any way thanks

KristineS
01-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, Victor.

vangogh
01-31-2014, 01:31 PM
But i come form a family long in entrepreneurs and migrants

That helps. It's good they understand why you're going. I migrated away from my origins as well. I grew up in New York and moved 2/3 of the way across the country to Colorado. It's been a lot longer than 3 years though. I think I'm up to 16 years now.

David Hunter
01-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Good day, mate!

Hopefully someday I'll get to visit Australia!

Gabe
02-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey Victor, welcome to the forum, it's good to have you.