PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and to the business

Lia
02-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Hello all,
I started a new Nutrition and Wellness business.I am a Health Educator. I have my registration, name, business cards, checks. All is good and exciting. What should be my next step, how do I get myself known?
I hope somebody can help me.

levis_88
02-20-2014, 05:11 PM
hi lia! welcome to the forum! i am no expert on this but using social media as a tool will be the best way to do it. a website too can help you get noticed.

David Hunter
02-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Welcome, Lia!

Get a list of people who have bought health/fitness magazines and market to them.

Lia
02-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Thank you. That's a start. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Lia
02-21-2014, 10:51 AM
The idea is excellent, but how to get a list of people, who bought magazines?

Enerica
02-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Welcome! Get on social media and start following people who have the same interests as you. Then start working on building a website with great content that people will want to read.

Lia
02-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Thank you. I will follow your advice

David Hunter
02-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Try InfoFree.com. They have tons of lists your can choose from.

Gabe
03-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi Lia, welcome to the forum.

Lia
03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
The more I look into website design and marketing, the more confusing it gets. To find the right people to design your website is not easy. What questions do I ask? I don't want to spend a lot of money on the web design, but I don't know what is the most important (beside the content).I don't want it to be crowded but I want it to be informative. How do I deliver my message beside website? I need help. Thanks

David Hunter
03-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Web design is a question for WozCreative (You'll find her in the forums). You can also visit her site at Wozcreative / Mississauga, Toronto, Freelance Graphic Web Design Company /Wozcreative | Elwira Wozniak Freelance Graphic and Website Designer | Toronto | Mississauga | Ontario (http://www.WozCreative.com).

tinker9696
03-07-2014, 06:03 PM
you can build you own web site ie: Weebly but you need have a vision of what you want. I didn't build my own but did look into it before I had mine done. Clean & concise are very important. I looked at a lot of other peoples web designs before I decided on mine. Then make sure you have a campaign to get it visible and noticed...that takes a monthly budget but it all depends on your type of business and competition as to how much you will need to spend with something like Google adwords. I am sure there are many other suggestions that you will get here and my best advice is to keep an open mind and remember you need to spend money to make money but it doesn't have to be really expensive. It just has to be smart money spent.

Lia
03-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Thank you. I appreciate all the advice.