PDA

View Full Version : new tag line...opinions?

huggytree
03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
im getting my new logo finalized right now with Wozcreative(she did a great job)

Ive never had a tag line I liked.....but I wanted one to go along w/ my new logo...

my wife came up with this one and I like it

Waukesha Plumbing,llc
Relax, we've got it under control.

the tag line doesn't matter very much for my builder/remodeler customers.....so its more for homeowners who call me...most home owner jobs have an emergency element to it, so I think it works for selling to that fear of having an emergency.

opinions? or a different/better version on the theme?

thanks!

Steve B
03-26-2014, 04:49 PM
I think it's great.

David Hunter
03-26-2014, 07:45 PM
"Plumbing When You Need It!"

"When The **** Just Won't Go Down"

LauraCee
03-28-2014, 12:40 PM
I think it's great, but it works better without the 'relax' at the start.

huggytree
03-28-2014, 03:05 PM
I think it's great, but it works better without the 'relax' at the start.

thanks...I will consider that....the more simple and basic the better

justin-coreassistance
03-28-2014, 04:55 PM
I agree with LauraCee, I like it better without "relax".

Freelancier
03-28-2014, 07:36 PM
I also think better without the relax, which made me think of a different kind of company at first. You don't need that distraction.

Dan Furman
03-31-2014, 02:32 PM
yea, not digging "relax" at all.

oddjobs
03-31-2014, 05:05 PM
I kind of like the relax, but it's all up to you. Maybe: "Relax, we're here to help."
This one's more of a stretch: "When you've sprung a leak, Waukesha Plumbing will make sure you don't freak."

Unrelated, but I'm assuming this is Waukesha, Wisconsin in which case: Go Badgers!

huggytree
03-31-2014, 08:36 PM
i settled on

Relax. its under control.

for service work i think its perfect...it means something to someone in need

is it the best ever, nope....but i also think its better than most of the plumbers in my area and better than ive had in the past

thanks for all your help....i really had to think hard about keeping Relax or not.....to me it lost its meaning without RELAX in it

JayPack
07-16-2014, 08:58 AM
I know that I am a few months late in replying, but here is a creative one (hehe):

"Having a sh**ty day? Call us!!"