PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

creditcard guru
04-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Hello all,
My name is Jeffery and I have decided to open my own business. I have been in the credit card processing industry for over 16 year and still love it to this day. (I know I am a bit of a nerd) I decided that I would strike out on my own and see what I could do with my own business. There is a lot of shady people in this industry and I am planning on bringing in a little integrity. If you have any questions or feel like you might be being taken advantage of please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to educate the world about how the process works and what to watch out for when deciding to accept credit cards. I also look forward to reaching out here and getting some of my new business questions answered. I am just starting out so I don't have any yet but I am sure I will soon.

Thanks Y'all I look forward to this great forum.
Jeffery

vangogh
04-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Jeffery. It's great you want to give this a try on your own and it's good you want to bring integrity into an industry that doesn't have the greatest reputation where integrity is concerned. That can definitely be a selling point for your business.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
04-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Welcome, Jeffery!

What do you do in the credit card processing industry? Sell the processing machines, fix 'em, everything imaginable? :)

creditcard guru
04-10-2014, 04:29 PM
I do everything under the sun. I can set up the accounts, fix the terminals, set up gateways and anything else a business would need for electronic payments. do you need something specific?

David Hunter
04-12-2014, 11:21 PM
No credit card machines for me. :-P