PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone! Peter Tiffany's first day on the forum

mrphuntt
05-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi, just joined the forum and I'm starting a new home based business myself. I and my family (wife Yvette and 3 teenage kids) just moved recently to Coeur D Alene, Idaho after spending 16 months in Australia. I've done about 20 years around the world working on giant multi-billion construction projects, and have enjoyed being able to take my family with me a lot of the time. Now it's time for me to try and do my own thing. My new business is all about helping small businesses get funding whenever they need it. I'm really looking forward to being active in the forum and learning along the way. Hope I can contribute some good help too! Cheers, Peter Tiffany

David Hunter
05-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Welcome, Peter!

Did you work on building Skyscrapers or bridges?!!

vangogh
05-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forum Peter. I bet you've been to some interesting places and seen some interesting things. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

mrphuntt
05-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi David, thanks for saying 'hi'.....last project I was working on giant coal mining projects in Queensland, Australia, then before that managing heavy Caterpillar equipment, hospital staffing, missile tracking ships, on a US Army base in the middle of the Pacific where my family got to play Gilligan's Island for 3 years (that was a blast!)....built a huge international airport terminal in Karachi, Pakistan....part of a brand new city in Saudi Arabia....the family really loved it. I'm happy to finally be working my own gig now. Cheers! Peter

mrphuntt
05-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi Vangogh (Steven?)....thanks for saying 'hi'....You've got some deep knowledge I can see from the posts I've read of yours so far....I look forward to being part of this community and getting to know you and others. Hope I can contribute some good ideas and info too. I and the family really loved the travel and living in different countries...some interesting stories, yes Cheers, Peter :-)

David Hunter
05-13-2014, 08:13 PM
Wow! Looks like you've worked on a lot of exciting projects!!

vangogh
05-13-2014, 11:31 PM
Steve is fine. I add the 'n' in writing, but people call me Steve. Here we have a few Steve's so people usually call em vangogh or VG. As long as I know you're talking to me and you aren't insulting me, I'll respond. :)

Glad you enjoyed some of my posts. I try. When I don't have a good answer for someone, I'll typically search for one to see if I can find anything.

KristineS
05-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the forum Peter. Sounds like you've had some adventures and now you're embarking on yet another one. Good luck with the new business.

JohnBay
05-15-2014, 05:18 AM
Hey Peter,

I just signed up as well. If you weren't living so far away we could actually work together :D