PDA

View Full Version : Technology Business Ideas

tcenn34
05-26-2014, 09:59 PM
Hello Everyone, I need your help today. I am 14 wanting to make a few bucks to start saving for college. I am extremely interested in technology. I am a talented filmmaker. I'm wanting to make some film about technology. How can I go about doing this. I hate being in front on the camera though. I just like to shoot other people/things. What's something I can do to make a few bucks? Thank you!

MakingItNow
05-26-2014, 11:16 PM
Hello Everyone, I need your help today. I am 14 wanting to make a few bucks to start saving for college. I am extremely interested in technology. I am a talented filmmaker. I'm wanting to make some film about technology. How can I go about doing this. I hate being in front on the camera though. I just like to shoot other people/things. What's something I can do to make a few bucks? Thank you!

Your post brings up a very interesting memory I have of a Steve Jobs video. Now I'm not an apple fan, but I am definitely a fan of someone with dreams.
Focus not on money, but your passion. That's a tall order for a young person as yourself, but the best example I can give you is this.
Listen to it a few times....
Steve Jobs on Failure - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTf0LmDqKI)

Don't be scared to pick up the phone and call, write a postal mail letter, email, or even stop by. Use the right punctuation if you choose to write.
Always let your parents know what you are doing and be safe. You are young...

MakingItNow
05-26-2014, 11:21 PM
One piece of wisdom from someone who was once like you.

Be confident and believe that you'll receive favorable results. Don't be scared to ask and be confident when you do.

Best of luck youngster. Chase those dreams, someday they will be reality for you.