PDA

View Full Version : This is me

mrducks
05-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Greetings everyone, this is me.
My name is Drake Williams and I have designed a product line of firearm lighting accessories, 2 are currently being manufactured and sold both on the web and in some retail shops, these are just the first of two in a series of six that I have designed and prototyped and tested. They are unique and require no tools to remove your light and there is no modification to the firearm.
Unfortunately my current partners have failed to keep up there end of the deal and have agreed to a buy out and after 2 years and $200k of my money I am tapped out so that leaves me looking for a hands on partner/investor to help me get the last 4 into production and to market for a percentage of the business. I can relocate for the right partner. Some advice please, where to start looking?
Thanks all,
Drake

vangogh
05-29-2014, 01:16 AM
Welcome to the forum Drake. Sorry to hear about your partners, but that just means when the business is a success you get more. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Paul
05-29-2014, 02:28 AM
Greetings everyone, this is me.
My name is Drake Williams and I have designed a product line of firearm lighting accessories, 2 are currently being manufactured and sold both on the web and in some retail shops, these are just the first of two in a series of six that I have designed and prototyped and tested. They are unique and require no tools to remove your light and there is no modification to the firearm.

hi Drake. Can you direct us to a web site where we can see the products currently in production and/or the other products.

Thanks,
Paul

mrducks
05-29-2014, 03:42 AM
Hi Paul,
you can find my products @ Flash Mount : Grayhawk Products (http://www.greyhawkproducts.net/products/flash-mount/) they are already an established product and can be found on Amazon, NRA store, Optics-planet, Lancaster Archery and more.
Drake

mrducks
05-29-2014, 03:45 AM
Thanks for having me, looking forward to the future.

thedreamstartstoday
05-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Awesome, and yes I would like to see more products

mrducks
05-29-2014, 05:35 PM
I remember I was with my Dad in a gun shop in Houston back in the early 70's and he found this new type of scope cover and was really excited about it, you know the covers that slide on with the red lever to pop them open, Dads gone but the covers are still in his 30-06 and work just fine and they are still being sold to this day and that was over 40 years ago, that's where I see this product line going, being sold long after I'm gone. I just can't do it alone.

mrducks
05-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Do you want to see more of my product line?

Paul
06-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Do you want to see more of my product line?

Mr. Ducks,

I passed your info and website along to a partner who is an invester/S.E.C. attorney/ entreprenuer AND a very active hunter. he might just like it. I'll let you know.

Any other products info you want to pass along will be helpful.

Thanks,
Paul

mrducks
06-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks Paul,
if anything works out I'll buy you dinner, lol

David Hunter
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum!