PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Greatest Challenge?

SchutteSolutions
06-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Good Afternoon,

What seems to be holding you back right now?

We are continually learning about the financial and operational challenges businesses currently face.

Have a great day!

MakingItNow
06-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Bookkeeping.

kamilagornia
06-12-2014, 09:03 AM
There's not enough hours in the day... ;)

Wozcreative
06-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Fatigue. I want to work like a machine because there is so many things, but too much coffee will make me feel worse.

huggytree
06-15-2014, 09:42 AM
getting steady hours....either i work a 50-60 hour work week or a 20 hour work week....its never a steady 40.....now that i hired a part time helper its especially annoying.....i think he's upset when he doesnt get his 30 hours in

also finding time for the family....i realize this more when theirs projects to be done on the house that sit and i need to help my kids practice baseball and dont have the time...each week i see them struggle with some aspect of baseball and i tell myself were going to practice....most of the time i never get the time to follow up with that practice....

CallBettie
06-23-2014, 01:52 AM
My biggest obstacle has been marketing to audiences outside of my local area. The Google Adwords campaigns are extremely competitive in my industry with many of my competitors willing to pay $40 per click!

mytime
08-07-2015, 08:26 PM
It can definitely be hard for a business to keep track of all their clients. Here at MyTime we help small appointment-based businesses create and manage their appointments, track client details, take payment for appointments, and message their clients--all from our Scheduler product. As a business owner, not only can you see detailed client records (past and upcoming appointments, phone, email, etc.) but our Dashboard provides great visual analytics that let you quickly keep tabs on your business.

PHCProducts
08-11-2015, 04:05 PM
I am the sole proprietor of my site and my biggest challenge is being a jack of all trades and a master of none. I feel like the site needs a full time SEO, Full time blogger, marketer, etc. Running an eCommerce site has definitely been the biggest challenge I've ever encountered.

I've found that systematization is the only way to preserve sanity. I've since added some drip email marketing campaigns, a full time blogger on a set schedule, abandoned cart emails, and so many other things to reduce the amount of repetitive work I do.

I also think its really important to know your limits and invest in help if that's an option. No point in being mediocre at 10 different jobs opposed to outsourcing the tasks you feel you're weak in.