PDA

View Full Version : New to recruiting company business

NJRalliArt
06-14-2014, 08:42 AM
Hello Everyone,

I hope this is the correct place to post this

I started a recruiting company and have a contractor looking for a job. A next contracting company contacted his and offered him a W2 contract position. Since he is my employee on a W2, how would the next contracting company be able to pay my company so I could pay the employee?

Thank you in advance.

krymson
06-14-2014, 11:31 AM
They need to pay you 1099 contract form I believe. I believe you're supposed to pay the person that you're contracting to them, and they pay you... I believe that's how it's supposed to work not really sure, that's my guess though

NJRalliArt
06-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Thank you krymson. This is helpful.

msaelim
06-16-2014, 07:19 AM
Hello Everyone,

I hope this is the correct place to post this

I started a recruiting company and have a contractor looking for a job. A next contracting company contacted his and offered him a W2 contract position. Since he is my employee on a W2, how would the next contracting company be able to pay my company so I could pay the employee?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry if I can't answer your question but how's the business going? I've been interested but it seems highly intimidating and competetive.

NJRalliArt
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Sorry if I can't answer your question but how's the business going? I've been interested but it seems highly intimidating and competetive.

I am new to this business and learning on the way.