PDA

View Full Version : E commerce store or real store which one is better ?

irisyang
08-15-2014, 03:34 AM
Online Shopping is more and more popular with the development of online sales.
So purchasing product is one of the most important tips in the online sales.
The rapid expansion of ecommerce has made it possible for almost all big retail companies to set up their own online stores
with regularly updated content.With more and more platform for you to select including ebay,amazon,wwcws ect...
This trend is stimulated by the attractive low-cost ecommerce hosting services offered by different hosts on the web.

What about the real store? will it be replaced by e commerce store? The e commerce supply virtual items but the real store supply physical
items. As for the the cstomers they would like to shop in real store...The real store take much room to shows our products but more attractive...
It maybe a trend to combine real store with e commerce store to rush your sale would be a better choice...

freelanceadmin
08-15-2014, 04:42 AM
I am an online entrepreneur but prefer a physical store for shopping. Nothing beats seeing how the actual product looks like. However, if I need an item which is not available in our local store, that's the time that I will turn to online shopping.

Harold Mansfield
08-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Online Shopping is more and more popular with the development of online sales.
So purchasing product is one of the most important tips in the online sales.
The rapid expansion of ecommerce has made it possible for almost all big retail companies to set up their own online stores
with regularly updated content.With more and more platform for you to select including ebay,amazon,wwcws ect...
This trend is stimulated by the attractive low-cost ecommerce hosting services offered by different hosts on the web.

I'm not sure if there's a question in there or you're just making a bunch of general assumptions.

The "trend" is stimulated by convenience and better tech for users...the proliferation of affordable mobile devices and tablets as well as confidence in security.
It has nothing to do with hosting. At least not as far as the consumer is concerned.

What about the real store? will it be replaced by e commerce store? The e commerce supply virtual items but the real store supply physical
items. As for the the cstomers they would like to shop in real store...The real store take much room to shows our products but more attractive...

That's no necessarily true. I hate shopping in "real" stores. It's more of a novelty for me than anything. If I'm out and at a store I'll look around, but I'm much happier doing my shopping online. The only exceptions are groceries and some clothing items. Other than that, to me a "real" store is limited and I'm not one of those people that likes going to 4 or 5 stores to find something. I'd rather go to 2 or 3 websites, buy it, and spend the remaining 3 hours doing something else.

It maybe a trend to combine real store with e commerce store to rush your sale would be a better choice...

Not every brick and mortar needs an online store. Although many would benefit from one, but won't. Also, no sense in putting up an online store if you have no idea what to do with it.

billbenson
08-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Clothing stores are going to be hard to put out of business. I may go to a store and figure out what brand and size of jeans I like, but the manufacturers, particularly with women's clothing are inconsistent.

I buy a lot from Walmart online. Why? Because I hate going to Walmart, but you can take anything back. Online returns are a pain in the butt. I wouldn't be surprised if if a business model emerges for doing local returns of stuff bought online.

If I were a betting man, I'd say much of retail will turn into 'look at a sample and buy it online' outlets.

But the I need it, and I need it now market won't disappear. If you want brick and mortar, be in that market.