PDA

View Full Version : Taxes when deliver from one country to another

Alice0999
08-24-2014, 04:59 AM
Hello,

I am Belorussian living in France. I would like to start little delivery business and deliver things that people can buy online from France to Belorussia. French online shop normally do not deliver to my country, so i would like to help people to shop online and delver things to their home in Belorussia.

Could you please help me to understand if i have to register my company in France and if i have to pay taxes in France or i can just pay taxes in Belorussia since all income will come from there?

I am sorry in advance for my English.

I will be very thankful for any information.

vangogh
08-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the forum Alice0999. If I'm understanding right your business would be delivering products to people in Belorussia, which I would think makes your business Belorussian. It really depends on the specifics of what you're doing and the regulations of each country and I'm guessing more than anything. Why not ask an official agency in Belorussia? If you're registering a business where would you register it. The people there should know where you'd have to register.

As far as taxes it could get more complicated and again it probably depends on the specifics of your business. AI really don't know the regulations involved, but I can imagine scenarios where France might charge you something for exporting goods from their country. I'd start by asking the same people who'd register a business. I would think they could point you in the right direction.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge of the laws and regulations will see this thread and be able to offer more.