PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone purchasing products from China?

Enya Ko
08-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Hello,friends! i'm Enya Ko.

Many customers wanted me to purchase kinds of products for them from China.it's my pleasure and i want to do my best to serving them.then,i would like to know what do you think about the China factory and products? and which is more important for you between the prices and quality? is there any problem makes you feeling confused when you cooperate with China factory? your opinion will be very helpful for me. i really appreciate for your reply.

Thanks for your attention!

Enya.Ko

asianfactory
09-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi Enya, Following are my opinion:
1.Chinese has some good products
2. Quality counts for much more than price, sometimes a nice factory may also supply you rubbish because you pressure their profits too much and then they trying to change some material you may not noticed.
3. Confused: mainly about the destination, mostly if we ship our goods LCL(less container loading) the destination charge nearly about 10 times of freight, that makes me very confused, I guess the shipping company making money from the destianation cost instead of from the freight. but they make it very much items such as handling cost, documents costs, customs clearance costs, in one word they(the shipping agent) produced some items to charge you.

Dimolimo
09-02-2014, 03:45 AM
A lot of people are buying from there. In fact China is buying everything now days. China power grows day after day. The only problem is quality. This is one issue that I would stay away from. Speed and diversity is not something that impress me, but quality does.

will.i.earn
09-05-2014, 08:09 AM
It's critical that you find a connection of yours whom have already done business in China. Ask friends, friends of friends - I'm convinced it's the best way of finding good China-based businesses that's not going to waste your time.

CoolHandCol
09-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Make sure you get samples first and then start with a small order. This will give you a good idea of their quality, packaging and delivery times

Fulcrum
09-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Make sure you get samples first and then start with a small order. This will give you a good idea of their quality, packaging and delivery times

This can be easier said than done. I've looked into it for some products and the minimum order was 10,000 units.