PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bakersfield/Los Angeles, California

DarioEM
10-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone I just joined the forum.

Here's a little about me and my background:

I've been an online affiliate marketer since 2007
I'm an investor currently earning 15%-30% annual return on my investment and seeking others who want the same
I invest in precious metals, specifically silver
I love earning money and growing my passive income
I love networking with people with the same interests who are on the same or better level than I am
I also love reading, the books in my closet are becoming an issue of space management but it will solved soon with a bigger room for all of them :cool:

Thanks for reading and looking forward to connecting with some of you

Dario

vangogh
10-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Dario. Sounds like your business is doing well. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
10-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, Dario.

Blessed
10-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Ah books in the closet... I just need more shelves!

Welcome to the forum

DarioEM
10-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Thank you, yes business is doing fantastic.

I was reading The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy last night, excellent book for marketing and a must read for anyone who owns any kind of business and advertises.

David Hunter
10-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Welcome, Dario!

Ditto on Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter. Anything by Dan Kennedy is a must.

What other books you like to read? One of the books I'm currently reading is Titan: The life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.

vangogh
10-08-2014, 07:14 PM
I've heard The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy was a good book, but haven't read it. I don't need another reminder though. I just downloaded a sample to my iPad.

David Hunter
10-09-2014, 07:32 PM
I've heard The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy was a good book, but haven't read it. I don't need another reminder though. I just downloaded a sample to my iPad.

Get on it!!!

DarioEM
10-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Welcome, Dario!

Ditto on Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter. Anything by Dan Kennedy is a must.

What other books you like to read? One of the books I'm currently reading is Titan: The life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.

Haven't heard that one, putting that on my list of books to read. Nearly anything to do with wealth, business, money, management, marketing, success, goals, personal development, etc. I'm game for.