PDA

View Full Version : Open business checking account with bad credit

newyorker
10-09-2014, 11:51 AM
My friend told me it can be hard to open a bank account for an LLC if you have a bad credit. What if both partners have bad credits, then the company can't have a business checking account? I don't really know if it's true or not. Probably you won't be able to get credit cards for your LLC but open a bank account shouldn't be a problem. Please tell me if that's possible for people with "not the best credit score" open a business checking account. Thanks.

Paul
10-09-2014, 02:13 PM
My friend told me it can be hard to open a bank account for an LLC if you have a bad credit. What if both partners have bad credits, then the company can't have a business checking account? I don't really know if it's true or not. Probably you won't be able to get credit cards for your LLC but open a bank account shouldn't be a problem. Please tell me if that's possible for people with "not the best credit score" open a business checking account. Thanks.

Banks don't check personal credit for business accounts. They just check for previous bad banking history, fraud, unpaid overdrafts that may be in the inter bank system.

newyorker
10-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you very much. I'm going to use apple bank. They have very good deals for small businesses.