PDA

View Full Version : tablet software

newbie123
10-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi just started n new line of work , selling stoves ect , i am out selling and quoting alot , just bought a tablet and need help finding free or cheap software to build a digital catalouge out of all my brochures catalouges ect
anyone got any suggestions

David Hunter
10-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Welcome, Newbie124!

No clue where to get cheap software to build digital catalogs.

Blessed
10-15-2014, 11:00 PM
If you are selling other people's stuff (not things you are manufacturing yourself...) you should be able to get already created digital catalogs from the manufacturers. They will most probably be in a PDF format.

Harold Mansfield
10-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't think that's the exact approach, but I understand what you're trying to do. Blessed is correct that you should check with your supplier first. I'm sure they have to at least have something online. If not, the best approach would be to create PDF's that you can open on any platform, share, and send via email.

You don't exactly create a digital catalog just for the tablet, that would be an app. Or you could create a catalog online as a mobile friendly website or on some 3rd party site builder. Both of those are labor intensive and probably costly if you can't do it yourself. PDF is the easiest way to go.

What kind of tablet do you have, Windows, Android , or iOS?