PDA

View Full Version : how to attract multi-nationals

bisco
11-18-2014, 05:15 AM
I help a site owner to source for sponsors,I EARN a percentage of my referalls. So now I want to know how to attract multi national companies to sponsor talk shows and school campaigns. The site is a self development site. They're concerned with motivating, and inspiring young people to success

LianaCCB
11-18-2014, 11:41 AM
Bigger companies want to advertise if they know it's going to be worth their while. Have facts/stats prepared when you approach these people. X amount of people visit the site daily, targeted demographic, earning potential, etc. It's for a good cause, so that helps. Have examples of what's been done already with a plan of what is still to come. If you go in organized and prepared, you're more likely to get a response. As far as WHAT companies, that's up to you to see who would fit the market. Programs like Be a Star and any type of children's hospital or cause would probably be a good place to start.

Blackwingconsultants
11-18-2014, 01:19 PM
My suggestions is, most MNCs have a Learning and development head in HR, they are usually the ones who are interested in these kind of activities like motivating. Then again, like Liana pointed want, most MNCs are all about money and focus only on ROI (Return on Investments) so adding a little goodie for them to advertise is also an option.