PDA

View Full Version : Service Plans

mikerichx3
12-22-2014, 03:39 PM
As you guys know I have a upcoming IT business and I want to start service plans ie. preventative maintenance for local businesses. Hpw can I accomplish that. What do I need to do this, what paperwork or contract should i have ready.

MyITGuy
12-22-2014, 05:10 PM
As you guys know I have a upcoming IT business and I want to start service plans ie. preventative maintenance for local businesses. Hpw can I accomplish that. What do I need to do this, what paperwork or contract should i have ready.

You need to decide what items you are going to offer in your service plans and for what cost (This is on you to come up with).
Once you have this information then you need to find a way to market it (Create marketing material, update your website, work with local marketing agencies to get radio spots or mailers sent out and etc...)
Once you sell your product/service, you need to have a contract ready that outlines what the customer is going to get, what you are going to get paid and for how long....along with sections that outline what will happen if either party doesn't hold up their end of the agreement (This should be created/reviewed by your lawyer).

A few good companies that might be able to give you some insight (Even their free sessions will provide some insight)
Robin Robbins - IT Sales/Marketing consultant
CharTech - IT Sales Development and product provider

There are two more, but their names escape me at the moment...I'll post them later if I can recall them.