PDA

View Full Version : Hello World! (or Small-Business Forum), It's Me...Sarah Mullin

CreativeSolutionsTogether
12-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Hello:)
My name is Sarah Mullin. I have worked in Small Business for over a decade while working virtually from clients. I have been working in the Executive Assistant to Operations Management level in business for over 14 years total. My partner and I started our Administrative Consultant company in 2012. We are both Administrative Consultants at of company, Creative Solutions Together. We provide creative solutions to the new and growing Small Business Owners.

Sarah Mullin
Owner/Administrative Consultant
Creative Solutions Together

vangogh
12-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Sarah. I think if anyone understands what a creative solution is, it's small business owners. We have to be creative out of necessity. Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
12-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Welcome, Sarah!

What kind of creative solutions?? Like... for hiring people, keeping them on track, etc. or marketing/sales?

CCAdamson
12-31-2014, 07:22 PM
Welcome. I just joined myself and am already finding the threads useful.

CreativeSolutionsTogether
01-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I see my post reply has not been posted yet. We are Administrative Consultants to the Small Business Owner to find creative solutions to better operate their day-to-day operations. To many business owners do not have time to think about or supoort their day to day operations. We specializing in many different areas because of the day-to-day of one business owner is much different than another.

Every client is different. Here are some of the areas we mainly focus on with our clients:
Helps and Consult with Client in Efficiency of Small Business Operations
Develops New Methods or Changes to Current Practices of Business
Creates and/or Assist with Business Development
Ensure Proper Completion of General Office Tasks in a Timely Manner.
Performs Various Tasks or Projects
Supports Day-To-Day Office Activities
Managers the Administration Area of Client's Business
Seeks, Interviews, and/or Manages Employees or Self-Contractors
Performs Research and Help with Development of Client's Small Business
Account and Project Management
Bookkeeping
Design and K
Keep Up to Date Website and Marketing

Hopefully this gives you an idea of what we do. Our clients are always amazed at what we do because they are doing it all in their own or going from one to another individual trying to find support for their business in many different ways. They find reaching out to us accomplished what they are missing for their business to help them be able to focus on making money. They let us worry about the rest as that is what we love and that is what we do.

"We are the secret weapon behind the Small Business Owner's success"

David Hunter
01-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Nice!

Have you read Dan Kennedy's No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits?