PDA

View Full Version : Outsourcing of services in central and eastern Europe?

inkogito
01-27-2015, 09:51 AM
Great companies have their service branches in central and eastern Europe (best Slovaia, Czech etc) . Reason is simply. Qualified people, lower costs...
Maybe it is way also for small companies. What do you think?

possible services for outsourcing:
- fulfillment services, logistics services
- accounting, taxes solutions
- company establishment, administration, company management
- investment consulting, investment management
- legal services
- human resources,
- building activity
- international trade, management
- other services

vangogh
01-27-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm not 100% sure I know what you're asking. If you're wondering if the services you listed could work for your outsourcing business, I think they can. A few like legal and accounting service would require knowledge about the countries you'd want to serve. Is that what you're asking?

Owen
02-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Great companies have their service branches in central and eastern Europe (best Slovaia, Czech etc) . Reason is simply. Qualified people, lower costs...
Maybe it is way also for small companies. What do you think?

possible services for outsourcing:
- fulfillment services, logistics services
- accounting, taxes solutions
- company establishment, administration, company management
- investment consulting, investment management
- legal services
- human resources,
- building activity
- other services

Things like that really can't be done via outsourcing without a lot of knowledge about how the American system works.

inkogito
02-09-2015, 11:56 AM
- fulfillment services, logistics services - sending of goods from Slovakia, Czech republic around the world is without problem. 24hour express
- accounting, taxes solutions - preparatory work, work with documents, with excel, accounting of service company
- company establishment, administration, company management - for example service company in Slovakia for headquarters company from USA
- investment consulting, investment management - consulting is global and universal
- legal services - for service company
- human resources, - skilled people dont need localization
- building activity
- other services ...many different cheaper services

in short......global companies have service companies and make outsouring of services and therefore its very good idea also for small companies

Harold Mansfield
02-09-2015, 12:41 PM
- fulfillment services, logistics services - sending of goods from Slovakia, Czech republic around the world is without problem. 24hour express
- accounting, taxes solutions - preparatory work, work with documents, with excel, accounting of service company
- company establishment, administration, company management - for example service company in Slovakia for headquarters company from USA
- investment consulting, investment management - consulting is global and universal
- legal services - for service company
- human resources, - skilled people dont need localization
- building activity
- other services ...many different cheaper services

in short......global companies have service companies and make outsouring of services and therefore its very good idea also for small companies

Actually it's not such a great idea for small businesses who ARE NOT global companies. Most small businesses NEED to have a hands on role over the things you are listing since their customers and business tend to be local, directly around them, and not international.

Price is not always the determiner of whether or not it's the best option.

Kumar Palani
02-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Well said, Outsourcing is always a "Win-Win scenario" and it helps both sides equally. In practice outsourcing can apply to any service a company needs, expect the very process they do, that is never outsource your production team, it could badly affect your future. Apart from this tasks, such as customer support, accounting & bookkeeping and even promotion/marketing are good to outsource. It is an effective way to reduce in-house cost, improve quality of task at low price and to free up time to focus on other important work.

IrekJanek
02-11-2015, 05:29 PM
This kind of outsourcing always comes with issues: language, time difference etc. I outsource some of my work in Poland but this is possible because I spend half of my life there and most of the issues I can avoid, although the time difference gets in a way sometimes. For most small businesses however it would create a big obstacle unless it's done through a third party, a coordinator if you will. That is just my opinion.

Harold Mansfield
02-11-2015, 06:24 PM
If you want to sell outsourcing services to American small businesses, you need to open an office in America. I highly doubt many small businesses are going to put their critical business operations in the hands of a company on the other side of the world and have to abide by THEIR laws. We all outsource to a certain degree, but if I outsource my accounting to the guy across town and have a problem, I can go to his office. If he screws me over, I can take him to court right here in my jurisdiction or at least in this country.

What happens when I have a problem with company from Czech Republic? Now I have to hire an attorney who specializes in YOUR business and commerce laws? That is not smart for a small business. People don't deal with certain countries for a reason. It's not personal, but we know what our rights and protections are here and unless you are licensed to do business here, you don't have to abide by them. And we know that. That alone is why it is risky for a small business who doesn't have a team of international lawyers to call on.

inkogito
04-10-2015, 03:53 AM
From my experience, the best services for outsouring are fulfillment services, logistics services and also administration. There are many foreign small companies in Slovakia for examples from Germany, UK but also from USA which are using these services.

Dragon
05-18-2015, 06:51 PM
Not sure what is good idea for this regions...
I'm living in Eastern Europe more 25 years and can tell, what not many people have enough money for that business. And, if have, use local services.
Also problem, people don't have mentality for it. Maybe yang generation.
But you can try development online-games. Often see in metro how people gaming on iPads or tablets.

RobertL
05-16-2016, 03:55 AM
Depends on the specific country. Hungary is a really difficult place to do anything. So much red tape and internal strife. I moved my business to Sweden, costs are higher of course, but zero headaches.