PDA

View Full Version : I'm the Digital Marketing Wizard aka DigiWizi

DigiWizi
02-23-2015, 05:07 PM
Greetings Mortals,

I am the DigiWizi, I come to make a name for myself by offering free advice to small business owners on SEO, general online marketing, analytics and social media. I work for a multi million dollar website driven company that gives me a certain freedom to make a name for myself on the side. I have been a full time online marketer since 2008 and have worked as the lead for several vastly wealthy web based companies.

Help me brand myself and I will share a little marketing magic with you.

Happy Ranking!
- DigiWizi

Owen
02-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Welcome, but I'd watch out with this forum. This forum caused me to get addicted. Here's how it started:

I was really into business, been studying it for about five and a half years. HOWEVER: I joined this forum not too long ago. Then my business addiction started. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I started using dirty SBF needles and injecting myself with more information. I began to loose sleep...I started selling something called a *shivers* product. I started using more and more business drugs until I had to check myself into rehab. Be careful.

Fulcrum
02-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Welcome, but I'd watch out with this forum. This forum caused me to get addicted. Here's how it started:

I was really into business, been studying it for about five and a half years. HOWEVER: I joined this forum not too long ago. Then my business addiction started. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I started using dirty SBF needles and injecting myself with more information. I began to loose sleep...I started selling something called a *shivers* product. I started using more and more business drugs until I had to check myself into rehab. Be careful.

You better ask for your money back from the rehab clinic. There ain't no such thing.

MKarp
02-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Welcome. Digital marketing is the place to be! I absolutely love it.

David Hunter
02-24-2015, 03:29 PM
Welcome, DigiWizi!

Sounds like the name of a rapper! hahaha

DigiWizi
02-24-2015, 08:46 PM
The DigiWizi FoShizi!

David Hunter
02-25-2015, 05:21 PM
the digiwizi foshizi!

hahahaha!!!! :D