PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here!

ashraven13
03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Hi, I'm Andrea, the owner and executive chef of ADH Culinary Concepts. What began as a passionate pastime quickly grew into a viable business, and have since wrote a manual to help others along their journey towards entrepreneurship.

I am now looking forward, with great excitement I might add, to opening a restaurant in LA this coming fall. This will be my second business, where I'll no doubt discover plenty of new challenges along the way. I'm really seeking a mentor who can guide me along the way so I don't make costly mistakes.

I am really happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to sharing and learning more from everyone!

JC
03-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Hi, I'm Andrea, the owner and executive chef of ADH Culinary Concepts. What began as a passionate pastime quickly grew into a viable business, and have since wrote a manual to help others along their journey towards entrepreneurship.

https://payhip.com/b/Aq4k

I am now looking forward, with great excitement I might add, to opening a restaurant in LA this coming fall. This will be my second business, where I'll no doubt discover plenty of new challenges along the way. I'm really seeking a mentor who can guide me along the way so I don't make costly mistakes.

I am really happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to sharing and learning more from everyone!

Welcome Andrea, and congrats on your Culinary Concepts! My only restaurant experience is watching every Kitchen Nightmares episode 10X over and they almost always make the same mistake of not serving fresh food and serving frozen, thawed food instead. Other than that, I know nothing other than that there are many other knowledgeable people on this site and I hope you find them and make your restaurant a great success!

David Hunter
03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum, Andrea!

Best of luck on your new restaurant!!