PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to see web results?

jessmatt
03-24-2015, 02:25 AM
After hiring an internet marketing agency for my business, how long it will take to see measurable results.

krymson
03-24-2015, 09:49 AM
It really depends on what kind of results you're wanting to see. If you're a new brand it takes time. You have to build trust within your market. If your looking for search engine results, you have to build your domain authority and age. You have to let your website get indexed and it takes time.

Kyle Johnston
03-24-2015, 09:55 AM
I agree with krymson. Time is a very important factor. It also depends what your marketing agency is doing. If they are putting advertisements out (google ads, etc), then you could see increased traffic/business relatively quickly depending on the quality of the ads. If they are doing things related to SEO, then it could take some time. What exactly are they doing for you?

Harold Mansfield
03-24-2015, 10:52 AM
After hiring an internet marketing agency for my business, how long it will take to see measurable results.
Internet marketing can mean 100 different things. Can you narrow it down to exactly what they're doing for you and exactly what kind of results you're looking for?

David Hunter
03-31-2015, 11:17 AM
Internet marketing can mean 100 different things. Can you narrow it down to exactly what they're doing for you and exactly what kind of results you're looking for?

Agreed!

If it's creating some adwords on Google or creating Facebook ads, it should be as fast as they get the ads up and running.

If it's local marketing (where you want people to search for your local business like... Plumbing in Cleveland), then it could take a lot longer for you to start showing up on the first pages of results.

All depends on what you're doing.

david15beck
04-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Well if your website is fresh then its usually takes Up to 2-3 months to rank not high but good enough. ask your internet marketing agency to send reports of your website's keyword rankings. as a website owner i highly suggest to add a new unique and fresh content on your website to rank quickly. because search engines love fresh content.

Klhoud
06-09-2015, 01:17 PM
It can be SUPER easy to let impatience take over (how do you think I know that???) But at the end of the day building up a strong following as represented by high website traffic, it really does take time. But here's the thing, 1 year or 2 years will indeed come and go. The question is what will you do with that time. I'd say to invest the effort and energy to set you up for a win with the time you have. Sound intelligent practices will pay off for you in due time. Peace!!!

CardSSmile
06-09-2015, 02:10 PM
omg.. good I came here.. because Im getting impatience with promoting my website.. and there is not too much of traffic so far.. (well its only 2 weeks but) hahaha you know how it is with people openning new bussines... they want to see results right away :P I guess Need to focus on this more and wait.. :)

SEOHouston
06-11-2015, 12:00 PM
omg.. good I came here.. because Im getting impatience with promoting my website.. and there is not too much of traffic so far.. (well its only 2 weeks but) hahaha you know how it is with people openning new bussines... they want to see results right away :P I guess Need to focus on this more and wait.. :)

You can see very fast results depending on TWO FACTORS

1) As it relates to SEO how competitive are your keywords you wish to rank for? If the competition does not have a optimized website or quality backlinks, you can surpass them pretty quickly (within 30-60 days). If your competition does have a optimized site and quality backlinks, it will take longer but it can be done.

2) Are you utilizing ads? FB ads can be very beneficial if you have the "right ad" which = Higher CTR (click through rate). The price you pay (CPC) will then go down, which allows you to do more ads.

Having a combination of good SEO and PPC campaigns will yield GREAT results and you won't be waiting a Year or Two!

btw...if after 60 days there hasn't been any significant movement of your site in Google Search, or no ROI for ads, you should re-consider the company you hired.