PDA

View Full Version : Hungry for Success

JOSourcing
04-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Nicole Miller, and I'm a 20-year Internet veteran, the author of "Outsourcing Through RentACoder," and software developer of "First Draft." I've worked online as an ExpertRating certified service provider for ten years now and have developed a sizable knowledgebase of Internet marketing dos and don'ts. Like you, I'm here to share and learn.

Paul Elliott
04-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Welcome, Nicole. We are delighted to have you on board. Jump in and both help the rest of us and ask questions where you wish. You will find everyone here very considerate and helpful.

Paul

David Hunter
04-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Welcome, Nicole!

What's your keys to internet success?

dananarchy12
04-05-2015, 12:42 PM
hello im new here

Paul Elliott
04-05-2015, 02:09 PM
hello im new here

Welcome, Dananarchy. Jump in and answer/ask whatever you wish.

Paul

JOSourcing
04-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome, Nicole. We are delighted to have you on board. Jump in and both help the rest of us and ask questions where you wish. You will find everyone here very considerate and helpful.

Paul

Thank you so much, Paul!

JOSourcing
04-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Welcome, Nicole!

What's your keys to internet success?

Hi David. I can't really comment about success without re-defining it to make myself feel better about it. :p But i can say that every time i was successful at anything at all, persistence was the key. How about yourself?

David Hunter
04-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Ah, good 'ole persistence. I must say that's definitely one of the keys. The other key to any success is TAKING ACTION.

Success is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks for chiming in. :-)