PDA

View Full Version : Best Way To Grow Your Business

Livengood
04-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Hello, I have experience doing some SEO with my fathers business. I enjoyed the experience and liked helping him out and want to do the same for others. Consequently I have decided to start my own SEO agency specializing in local SEO for small businesses. I would like to give back to this forum for helping many people out and offer my services to all you business owners, since I am just starting out my prices will be pretty low so I can get more clients and gain experience. I hope this is not coming off as spam, I just am offering some help to small businesses for a lower price, and to gain experience for the future. If you are not interested in my services I would really appreciate it if you could let some fellow business owners know about my service and I will give you a 10% commission and you would be helping multiple people out! If you are interested or know somebody who would please reply to this thread and send me a message. Again I am not spamming or trying to be annoying, I simply want to help people and gain experience. Thank you!

Inkable Label Co.
04-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Hello, I have experience doing some SEO with my fathers business. I enjoyed the experience and liked helping him out and want to do the same for others. Consequently I have decided to start my own SEO agency specializing in local SEO for small businesses. I would like to give back to this forum for helping many people out and offer my services to all you business owners, since I am just starting out my prices will be pretty low so I can get more clients and gain experience. I hope this is not coming off as spam, I just am offering some help to small businesses for a lower price, and to gain experience for the future. If you are not interested in my services I would really appreciate it if you could let some fellow business owners know about my service and I will give you a 10% commission and you would be helping multiple people out! If you are interested or know somebody who would please reply to this thread and send me a message. Again I am not spamming or trying to be annoying, I simply want to help people and gain experience. Thank you!

Hello, Livengood! Great to hear that what started out as a task for your family business is now something you are passionate about and are doing full time. A suggestion--maybe post also on deal sites so that you can expand your reach. You won't be concerned about coming across as spammy, and you can make you offer clearer there. Good luck with your startup!

Harold Mansfield
04-13-2015, 09:14 AM

Hi,
Normally I'd just delete this without an explanation, however you appear not to actually know what spam is.

This isn't a place to solicit, offer, request, or troll for business or offer incentives to do business with you. This is a business discussion forum. There is no marketplace or classifieds. So technically what you are doing is spam...you led with a misleading headline that proposed that you were looking for marketing ideas, and then proceeded to offer your service and solicit help offering your services.

If you'd like to post in the "Introduction" section and tell us about your and your business, that would be fine. Other than that create a signature for your self with a link to you website or contact info and join in on the discussions. Anyone who wishes to contact you based on your community engagement and knowledge or for whatever reasons, will do so privately.
http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/1254-introductions-please-read-posting.html

Forum Rules
http://www.small-business-forum.net/forum-news-and-announcements/43-tos-forum-rules.html