PDA

View Full Version : Jeff (of Many Trades) in Atlanta!

ATLJeff
04-16-2015, 11:16 PM
Hi y'all!

(I did that so you could tell I'm from Atlanta, see.)

I have a few different ventures going, so recently decided to form a single LLC and get about the business of business. I'm a pro photographer, pro Photoshopper, writer, voice actor (that's brand-new for me), handyman and woodworker. Featuring the photography, but looking to capitalize on the others as well.

Looking forward to seeing what the forum can offer — I'm a real newbie when it comes to business. Great to see you all here!

Jeff Horner
Atlanta, GA
www.jeffhorner.com

vangogh
04-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the forum Jeff. That's a nice assortment of skills. I like to consider myself an amateur photographer and I've used Photoshop professionally as part of my design business. I guess I'm a professional writer too, since people do pay me to write. Seems like we have a few things in common.

I assume there's no relation, but given your name and where you live, I can't help but think about Bob Horner, one time 3rd baseman for the Atlanta Braves. Accept an early apology, in case I accidentally call you Bob at some point.

Welcome again. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
04-17-2015, 11:37 AM
Welcome, Jeff!!

What kind of photography do you do?

I have photoshop CS4 and Elements 7. I'm not a pro by any means, and most of the time when I'm trying to edit/create something I have my cousin on the other line directing me how to do stuff. haha Powerful tool, but lots to learn.