PDA

View Full Version : Sample Orders for New Product

Manufacturer
04-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Hi:
So I am starting out selling my product. It's cosmetics (small cream jar). I have retailers ask me for samples and I was wondering: Is it a good idea to send a wholesale order form with it? I do have a product info sheet with sales price and MSRP and size and ingredients, etc. that I will send, but should I go ahead and send a wholesale order form with it? Is that helpful for the retailers or would that be too pushy?
Thanks you for your help!

Harold Mansfield
04-21-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi:
So I am starting out selling my product. It's cosmetics (small cream jar). I have retailers ask me for samples and I was wondering: Is it a good idea to send a wholesale order form with it? I do have a product info sheet with sales price and MSRP and size and ingredients, etc. that I will send, but should I go ahead and send a wholesale order form with it? Is that helpful for the retailers or would that be too pushy?
Thanks you for your help!
To put it plainly, hell yeah send an order sheet. Why not? Make it as easy as you can for people to do business with you. Don't make them work too hard to give you money, and when possible don't give them to much time to talk themselves out of it, price shop, or put it off till later.

LogansWalk
04-24-2015, 06:35 PM
To put it plainly, hell yeah send an order sheet. Why not? Make it as easy as you can for people to do business with you. Don't make them work too hard to give you money, and when possible don't give them to much time to talk themselves out of it, price shop, or put it off till later.

This ^ considering that many purchases are made on impulse, most definitely include an order sheet