PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Taimo

Taimo
05-03-2015, 03:07 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Taimo and I’m a 18-year-old male from Estonia. Me and two of my friends want to make a fast fashion company. So, I hope I’ll find everything that I need to know about garment production and marketing from this forum. This forum is also a great place where I can give my advice to other people who need some help.

Have a happy day,
Taimo

homie107
05-03-2015, 04:15 AM
hi Taimo

what customers are you targeting?
what is your method of distribution?

vangogh
05-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Taimo. Nice to have you here. We'll do what we can to help you in your business. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Taimo
05-03-2015, 12:38 PM
hi Taimo

what customers are you targeting?
what is your method of distribution?

Our target groups are 18-40 year old men and women. In the future we want to make clothes to children and maybe even to elders.
At the beginning we sell our products on our webshop, but we want to open our store in the centre city within a year.

When I have some time I will open a new thread in this Forum, where I write about my business.

David Hunter
05-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Welcome!

What's a fast fashion company? You want to make it really-REALLY fast?! :-)

Taimo
05-04-2015, 02:07 AM
Welcome!

What's a fast fashion company? You want to make it really-REALLY fast?! :-)

Fast fashion company is a company, where fashion retailers want to bring latest fashion trends to customers as fast as possible. And yes, we want that to be really fast. That's why we want to produce our clothes in house, because when we want to order them from Asia, the delivery times would be too long.