PDA

View Full Version : Egrocery business in local, any suggestions?

manishsqrt
05-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Hi all
Me and my dad are planning to start a e grocery service just for our city(as we dont have enough fund to give services outside our city), can you suggest us some good ideas, will it work?

Harold Mansfield
05-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Hi all
Me and my dad are planning to start a e grocery service just for our city(as we dont have enough fund to give services outside our city), can you suggest us some good ideas, will it work?

We can't tell you if you're business will work just by telling us the idea. Nothing is guaranteed no matter how good the idea may be.
Do your homework and come up with a realistic plan of operations and how you will attract customers, and give it a shot.

Freelancier
05-07-2015, 07:57 AM
The biggest fear I have of using a grocery delivery service is that the produce they select for me will be lower quality than what I select for myself when I go to the market. I can buy staples from Amazon for a flat delivery fee, but it's the fresh products that are the variable that they don't address and seems that if you can figure out a way to consistently solve that problem and push that part of the service, you can win a bunch of business from clients with more money than time.