PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Call Center

rapidfinance
05-22-2015, 12:16 AM
We are a small business seeking a professional call center (only need 1-3 operators) for inbound calls only. In either the Dominican Republic, or South Africa.

Can someone recommend some companies?

Thank you

Michelle

Owen
05-25-2015, 10:04 PM
I think SalesForce offers something like that...

rapidfinance
05-26-2015, 02:12 AM
SalesForce is a piece of software, I never heard they run call centers.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Michelle

Harold Mansfield
05-26-2015, 09:25 AM
I don't know anything about the Dominican Republic or South Africa. I'm sure you can Google search and just start calling companies and talk to them.
I've worked in a call center here in the U.S. and from what I've seen people put them together just as quickly as they take them down. One month there's 500 employees, the next it's completely gone.

rapidfinance
05-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Well I know I can search using Google, if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have reached out for recommendations.

But thanks for letting me know they fold here in the US too.

Michelle

Harold Mansfield
05-26-2015, 02:44 PM
Well I know I can search using Google, if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have reached out for recommendations.

But thanks for letting me know they fold here in the US too.

Michelle

Yes, very fly by night. The only call centers that I see stay consistently open are vacation clubs and time share companies.
It will help narrow your search for advice if we knew what kind of call center you're looking for. To do what? Take orders? Field customer service calls? Cold calling?What language? And so on. "call center" is very general.

The company doesn't have to be in those countries to service them. And what you need them to do may dictate who the best person to call is. Since you only need 3 people, a call center company may not be what you need.

rapidfinance
05-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Hi,

1. English
2. M-F 8-4 PST
3. Ask questions & then transfer them, or take someone off the sales list if that's what they want.

We are a small company, so cost is very important.

I just did a search & was surprised how few results there are for DR call centers. Other sites having to do with call centers, but not the call centers themselves, & the ones I did contact are terrible. They don't even know that pressing "1" is for sales, so I'm dealing with morons or even when I get a sales call back I am getting people who don't understand me when I talk.

Only one so far has impressed me.

Thanks

Michelle