PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ga....

lovetowrenchit
05-31-2015, 06:20 PM
Stopping by to say "Hi form Ga"..

I currently looking to purchase an existing business in palm Beach Florida. I have some perfered areas such as Delray, Boca, Ft Lauderdale and have a lot of questions. I want to be close to my only sister and she lives in Boca Raton, Florida....so this should be interesting lol

vangogh
06-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum lovetowrenchit. Is there a specific business you have in mind or will any business do as long as it's in the area? Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

lovetowrenchit
06-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forum lovetowrenchit. Is there a specific business you have in mind or will any business do as long as it's in the area? Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
Thank you!
I started a new topic on this and I believe I put it in the small business forum?
I would have to double check that comment lol

David Hunter
06-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What type of business are you looking to buy, some boating business?

M.Ehrmantraut
06-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the forums and good to have you here! I've got a few friends near Boca in the Boynton Beach area - beautiful part of the country, there!

lovetowrenchit
06-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forums and good to have you here! I've got a few friends near Boca in the Boynton Beach area - beautiful part of the country, there!

Thanks!! and yes, it's beautiful but an expensive
place to live