PDA

View Full Version : **Business Feedback Needed** - Urgent Help Please

TheLindseyCorporation
06-02-2015, 08:22 AM
Hello Guys,

We are about to be redoing the process for our services and we need some urgent feedback from individuals like yourself. So, if you would like take the time to leave any answers/feedback in this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

Q. When going to a website to order services, do you prefer to the company to offer a TON of different packages, so that you have more to choose from or does that just make it more confusing? or Would you prefer for it to be simplified, with only 3 or 4 choices then the ability to maybe build on to those better?

The main thing we are looking at is, we currently have like 5 or 6 options for EACH of our services (like 6 to 7 different services) and wonder if it would be better to have more like a "Tier 1, 2, and 3" package and they can use that and maybe upgrade it if need be.

Thanks again for your feedback and I appreciate it and look forward to reading your comments.

turboguy
06-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Most of the time when I visit a website I want to find the information I am looking for quickly and easily and if not I will move on. Too much information or information that is not easy to understand will have me move on. Not seeing what I wan't will also have me move on. Too many choices get confusing.

I would suggest the Tier 1, 2, and 3 with options. They may need some add on's with those packages but that should be easy and quick to understand yet can be customized to their needs.

Harold Mansfield
06-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Hello Guys,

We are about to be redoing the process for our services and we need some urgent feedback from individuals like yourself. So, if you would like take the time to leave any answers/feedback in this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

Q. When going to a website to order services, do you prefer to the company to offer a TON of different packages, so that you have more to choose from or does that just make it more confusing? or Would you prefer for it to be simplified, with only 3 or 4 choices then the ability to maybe build on to those better?

The main thing we are looking at is, we currently have like 5 or 6 options for EACH of our services (like 6 to 7 different services) and wonder if it would be better to have more like a "Tier 1, 2, and 3" package and they can use that and maybe upgrade it if need be.

Thanks again for your feedback and I appreciate it and look forward to reading your comments.

It depends on what the product is. For some things different options or personalization is a good thing, for others it's over kill. For instance, Windows 10 will have like 6 versions. For the most part it's needed because each user has different needs from Home to Enterprise level users.

No way to give a general answer that is best across the board. Just make sure whatever you do is presented clearly and is easy to use/find/buy.