PDA

View Full Version : import-export business

shalva
06-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Hallo , everyone, this is my first day here, I would like to start import-export business, how can to do this ? who can help me?

vangogh
06-25-2015, 03:56 PM
You might start by consulting your own blog, the one where you seem to be teaching people how to start and run an import/export business. I see you even use your own import/export business as an example. I bet you can learn a lot from yourself.

Pita
06-26-2015, 09:37 AM
You might start by consulting your own blog, the one where you seem to be teaching people how to start and run an import/export business. I see you even use your own import/export business as an example. I bet you can learn a lot from yourself.

Classic reply! Kudos.

David Hunter
06-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the forum!

There has was a post about a month ago about a guy who had an import/export business. If I can find it I'll let you know... Anyone else remember it??

vangogh
06-26-2015, 03:49 PM
No need David. The OP was a spammer. The OP already has an import/export business and blogs about it. I'm sure in a day or two someone brand new to forum will tell us about this wonderful site that's all about import/export and it'll turn out to be the OPs blog.

David Hunter
06-27-2015, 04:33 PM
No need David. The OP was a spammer. The OP already has an import/export business and blogs about it. I'm sure in a day or two someone brand new to forum will tell us about this wonderful site that's all about import/export and it'll turn out to be the OPs blog.

Too funny! I've seen similar things to that on other forums where people are like... "What are ways I can drive traffic to my site..." while their signature is, "Get 1,000 visitors a Day to your site here." haha

turboguy
06-27-2015, 08:47 PM
Too bad he got caught being a spammer. I could have ruined his plan by pointing out that I have lots of experience in both import and export and offering to help.