PDA

View Full Version : Need help with market research

AC_Ribeiro
07-31-2015, 10:38 AM
Dear all,

I am currently working on a business idea and would like to know people's view on it. It is based on building a healthy lifestyle. I am conducting some research in the form of questionnaire but I am also happy to do some phone interviews. Would anyone be interested in hearing my idea and answering some questions? I can also send you the idea and questions if you prefer to do it in your own time. I would really value your help and comments on the business idea that I am currently working on.

Warm regards,

Ana

vangogh
07-31-2015, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Ana. Feel free to post your questions here or link to a survey if you have one set up. I'm not sure how many people will have time for a phone call, but I'm sure people will be happy to respond here or fill out a survey. I know I would. Share your idea and I know we'll get a discussion going to help you.

turboguy
07-31-2015, 04:35 PM
I would agree with Vangogh. If you posted a link to a survey I would probably participate or if you asked questions here I would probably be happy to give any feedback I could but I would not be inclined to make a phone call.

AC_Ribeiro
08-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi Vangogh,

Thank you very much for your reply and willingness to help. I have created an online survey where you will find out about the product and some questions about the product. Please find below the link to the questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VCQLBNT

Your comments will be very much valued and I look forward to hearing your responce to the product.

Warm regards,

Ana

AC_Ribeiro
08-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi turboguy,

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help out. I have created a survey which will help me to do my market research and see whether the product is something that would interest people. With the following link you can enter the survey which will explain the product and some questions about it: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VCQLBNT

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me and I look forward to hearing your opinion onit.

Warm regards,

Ana

turboguy
08-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Well you have at least one that has completed the survey.

AC_Ribeiro
08-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Thank you very much turboguy. Really appreciate it!

Warm regards,

Ana

AC_Ribeiro
08-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Hi,

Are you able to give any advice on some of the ways in which I could reach out to people through this survey? I am looking mainly for people who are not my acquaintances.

Warm regards,

Ana

vaughn31
08-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Hi Ana, I also added my response as well. Best way to reach out to people is to maybe spend a bit of money on research and target some Advertisements on Facebook or something like that.

AC_Ribeiro
08-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Hi Derek,

Many thanks for your time and responses. I appreciate it very much!

Warm regards,

Ana

AC_Ribeiro
08-05-2015, 07:56 AM
Hi guys,

After doing some analysis of the answers for my product I have noticed that many people would not be able to come regularly to the weekly check-ups and receive the schedule. So I thought I would add a feature to the business which would be that you could receive your schedule electronically. Would you be able to tell me which format would you prefer the most out of the following three options:

A. Customized file (email; google outlook)
B. Website with login
C. App with login

Once again, your responses are very much appreaciated and look forward to reading your answers.

Warm regards,

Ana