PDA

View Full Version : Hello, From WA State!

Laree
08-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Hi My name is Laree',

I'm currently starting up my own import consulting biz for small businesses. I worked as an import/logistics manager and licensed Us Customs Broker for 15 years at the Blaine/Vancouver BC border and in Los Angeles. I specialized in textiles, clothing, FDA products, sporting goods, wood furniture.

If you need help navigating the muddy waters of US Customs and it's rules and regulations, finding a good Customs Broker, figuring out duty rates, commodity requirements, and how to stay out of trouble with Customs, I'm your girl...:)

I will do my best to get in here a couple of times a week and answer any questions you might have.

I also do social media marketing, project management and customer service for a few online companies.

I joined this forum to see how I might help others, learn and make some connections.

Laree'

vangogh
08-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Laree. I'm not sure how many customs related questions we usually get, but I think we get some. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Laree
08-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Thanks! I'm happy to answer any. I also do a lot of social media marketing so would love to contribute there as well.

David Hunter
08-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Laree!

thewebwriter
08-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Welcome aboard.
I don't think any of my clients are importers but if any do, I'll pass them your way.

cbscreative
08-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Welcome, it's always nice to have someone with particular expertise to contribute to the community. Plus as webwriter mentioned, you never know what type of client some of us may get that you could fill a need for.