PDA

View Full Version : What are some trust worthy SEO course with Certification

Kumar Palani
08-12-2015, 07:07 AM
Is there any online trust worthy SEO course with certification (one with real value) that I can apply for? With almost 7 years experience in he industry, I believe I could clear it with ease. The only reason why I am opting for such service is to get some certification that I can showcase. Please help me find a worthy course in SEO.

canirank_mel
08-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Kumar,

If you google "mysiteauditor SEO certification list" you'll find a Top 10 List of options. However, personal preference is moz's since a) it's FREE b) you get a certificate upon completion. Hope that helps!

Harold Mansfield
08-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Is there any online trust worthy SEO course with certification (one with real value) that I can apply for? With almost 7 years experience in he industry, I believe I could clear it with ease. The only reason why I am opting for such service is to get some certification that I can showcase. Please help me find a worthy course in SEO.

Have you done a simple Google search? There are many courses out there starting with Analytics and Adwords Certification from Google themselves. There's courses on Linda.com, Udemy, Udacity, and so on.

However, Google doesn't certify anyone in SEO. They may offer help with course ware for some of the online Universities, but there is no Google certification so what you're looking for doesn't actually exist. Not that learning more isn't a good idea. Of course it is.

Here's more on what Google does offer and how to achieve it:
https://moz.com/blog/how-to-become-a-google-authorized-adwords-analytics-or-website-optimiser-consultant

David Hunter
08-12-2015, 03:52 PM
How about showcasing the work you've already done that turned out to be winners?

Kumar Palani
08-13-2015, 02:37 AM
Have you done a simple Google search? There are many courses out there starting with Analytics and Adwords Certification from Google themselves. There's courses on Linda.com, Udemy, Udacity, and so on.

However, Google doesn't certify anyone in SEO. They may offer help with course ware for some of the online Universities, but there is no Google certification so what you're looking for doesn't actually exist. Not that learning more isn't a good idea. Of course it is.

Here's more on what Google does offer and how to achieve it:
https://moz.com/blog/how-to-become-a-google-authorized-adwords-analytics-or-website-optimiser-consultant

Thanks for your suggestions Harold. I surely know that Google doesn't offer it and I frankly didn't seek it. But I am just looking for some other trust worthy certification from others. I will consider all your suggestions "on Linda.com, Udemy and Udacity". Thanks again for your suggestions.

Alexcook
09-09-2015, 08:15 AM
However, Google doesn't certify anyone in SEO. They may offer help with course ware for some of the online Universities, but there is no Google certification so what you're looking for doesn't actually exist.

Does Google really recognise SEO as an career or profession or likewise as most other consider SEO as an decorative synonym of spammer.

kb24
09-11-2015, 11:47 AM
You can learn SEO by yourself this is what I mostly did. It took a while to figure it all out though. It involves good keywords, good quality content and the competition of those keywords that you choose. Over time google will notice your website. It takes time but it is doable..

fullflavor
09-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Since the SEO industry is constantly changing, the importance of certifications is far less than the importance of staying up to date with trends and tactics. Nonetheless, having professional certifications can give you an advantage when marketing your services to clients and potential employers.
Because of this, it’s important to stay up to date with the best practices of the SEO industry. As well as reading Google’s official guidelines and the popular SEO blogs, this means taking an attitude of lifelong learning towards SEO.