PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for having me

mentrabi
08-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Good afternoon,

Just giving a quick intro, new member to the forum.

Mentrabi is my company name

We specialize in business strategy, tactics, marketing and leadership designed to bring our clients to the next level in their industry IE Disruptive strategy.

My name is Shane, the founder of Mentrabi, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

vangogh
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Shane. Nice to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
08-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Welcome, Shane!

How'd you come up with the name, Mentrabi? Also, I found your site. Looks like you're still working on it??

mentrabi
08-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi David, thanks for checking out the site! Yes, we're working out the bugs..

Mentrabi is a name we came up with using a strategy I've always used to attack goals:

Mentor: Find someone who's already done it
Mantra: Find your motivation to do it
Business: Do it!

MamaYard
01-05-2016, 10:13 PM
I wanted to know about your name. I am thankful someone asked. The name invited the question what was he thinking?

David Hunter
01-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Mentrabi is a name we came up with using a strategy I've always used to attack goals:

Mentor: Find someone who's already done it
Mantra: Find your motivation to do it
Business: Do it!

Here was the thinking MamaYard ^^^

MamaYard
01-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Yes, DH I was thankful that some one asked him before me. Here we are learning to communicate with each other. I am curious DH. Did you show me his thoughts because you thought that I missed his post? I want to know what were you thinking DH? Shows that I usually try to hear what others say. I do not tell myself what I think others mean.