PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a nominee Director for LLC?

urcompany
08-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Good day! Need Your help. I write through the translator must me hard to understand... Where to find a nominee Director for LLC? Where to advertise for searching nominee Directors? Please help)

vangogh
08-26-2015, 01:51 AM
I searched Google and found plenty of companies offering services. I think you'd want to find someone you trust a lot. I don't really know where you advertise, but this doesn't seem like the type of position you'd advertise to find. Sorry, I wish I could help more.

urcompany
08-26-2015, 09:16 AM
I searched Google and found plenty of companies offering services. I think you'd want to find someone you trust a lot. I don't really know where you advertise, but this doesn't seem like the type of position you'd advertise to find. Sorry, I wish I could help more.

Since I 'm in another country , I pokazyvt results only in my country. I need a lot of nominee directors , maybe we want to build a business selling ready LLC . Maybe you know these companies in the United States ? I would appreciate any answer.

vangogh
08-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Sorry, I don't know any companies that want to be nominee directors. I'm guessing most people here won't know either.

However, I did find an article about how to view Google results in other countries (https://www.searchenginenews.com/sample/content/how-do-i-view-google-results-in-other-countries).

Harold Mansfield
08-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Maybe you know these companies in the United States ? I would appreciate any answer.

You're going to have a hard time being outside the U.S. offering LLC services, unless your business model is offshore incorporation.
For normal LLC in the U.S., it's really not that difficult. Most small businesses wouldn't need to hire someone to do it, and large businesses already have legal teams.

As for as your Human resources needs, I don't know anything about what you're looking for either, but there are plenty of online job boards to advertise your position on.

tasmanialtd
09-01-2018, 05:22 AM
Three year old thread. Did you find any Nominee services?
Surprised none on this forum if we are the only ones.

offshorecompany
10-18-2018, 10:52 PM
We offer nominees services, if you want to be consulted, view our website https://www.offshorecompanycorp.com/?currency=USD

Lewis-H
06-02-2020, 12:00 PM
LLCs are corporations registered by the state government that gives its owners expanded protection from legal and financial liability while still preserving some tax advantages of a sole proprietorship. The individuals who form an LLC are called members. When forming an LLC, members must file "articles of incorporation" that contain basic information about the company, which can include the business's name, address and the names of the members. However, different states have different rules about what information must be disclosed on the articles of incorporation.