PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

WPCarer
08-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm Iseult, a digital marketing intern at a small business in Ireland looking to pick up marketing tips here at s-b-f and hopefully help other people as well!

I look forward to getting to know you and engaging in this community!

Iseult

vangogh
08-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Iseult. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
08-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Welcome, Iseult!

What kind of business do you work for?

RareRusticCrafts
08-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Hello Iseult,

It's nice to meet you! I'm also new to the forum and hoping to learn from others and share my knowledge. I'm the owner of a small handmade bath and body business near Niagara Falls, NY. I have a Bachelors of Science in Graphic Design from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, so I had been working as a Graphic & Web Designer. I decided three years ago that I wanted to run my own business, and I haven't looked back since!

What are some of your responsibilities as a digital marketing intern? What are your career goals?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone,
Savannah

WPCarer
08-28-2015, 04:59 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome! The business I work for is a web design and WordPress maintenance firm. My responsibilities are mostly centred around content blogging (good for me as an English Lit major!), social media management and trying to increase site traffic. Long-term, my career goals are to branch more into the brand consultancy/cultural insight side of marketing, but this role is giving me a very good foundation in digital marketing!

Iseult

MikeSweeney
08-30-2015, 01:04 PM
Welcome Iseult,

Look forward to having you here in the community! You'll find some good people here, always willing to help, teach and learn.

Mike