PDA

View Full Version : My own Start Up

Ann-Marie
08-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Hello, I'm thinking about doing my own business. I want open my own start up. It's language school Speak Up. I want to rent classroom for my school? Can anyone tell me what are the costs of renting rooms in the school?

Harold Mansfield
08-31-2015, 02:51 PM
Hello, I'm thinking about doing my own business. I want open my own start up. It's language school Speak Up. I want to rent classroom for my school? Can anyone tell me what are the costs of renting rooms in the school?

How can we answer that? If you're the one looking for space, don't you know the costs of the spaces you're looking at?

Freelancier
08-31-2015, 03:19 PM
You're looking for your local school system's web site page that looks something like this (for example):

Facilities Services How To Rent a Fulton County School Facility (http://www.fultonschools.org/en/divisions/ops/facserv/Pages/How-To-Rent-a-Fulton-County-School-Facility.aspx)

The rules, requirements, costs, availability will vary by school district.

ness343
09-08-2015, 11:42 AM
It may be difficult to start from their own idea, especially when you are not certain whether it has the potential. For example if you're thinking about learning a language, search for education franchise opportunities or learn How to start a language school from them. They will provide you with necessary tools and method.

kb24
09-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Why don't you go to the schools and ask them if you can rent a room?

MikeSweeney
09-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Without knowing your background or experience in your business idea, there are many things to consider.

You've gotten a few ideas to price out your room rental. I would check with a local school near you. They should be able to direct you in the right direction. Also check with a church.