PDA

View Full Version : Finding new businesses that just opened

Mrtrash
09-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Is there a way to find a list of new businesses that just registered either in state or county ? Im a garbage company that wants to offer dumpster service for other businesses. For example how did verizon get my business adress not even a week after i registered with the state? I want that list too haha. Thanks everyone

David Hunter
09-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Ah, just replayed to your other thread!

You could get business lists form a list service like Unlimited Sales Leads & Mailing Lists For $79.95 Per Month (http://www.InfoFree.com) (they offer a list of new businesses, but it's not free like the name applies). You could also search your Secretary of States website for businesses. I believe all are different, so you may be able to search new businesses for free.

Mrtrash
09-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Ah, just replayed to your other thread!

You could get business lists form a list service like Unlimited Sales Leads & Mailing Lists For $79.95 Per Month (http://www.InfoFree.com) (they offer a list of new businesses, but it's not free like the name applies). You could also search your Secretary of States website for businesses. I believe all are different, so you may be able to search new businesses for free.
Thank you ! Disregard my last question on other thread. Lol

David Hunter
09-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Bahahhaa... just saw this now! :-P

Thinkbooks
10-19-2015, 03:33 PM
Check out your competition and see what they are doing. Buying lists are hit and miss and you never know what you really get. Not to mention how difficult cold calling could. You may want to visit your closest potential customers in your area and find out who is responsible for purchasing your service. Then leave your card or brochure with whomever you talked to and have them forward it on. You can then follow up with a phone call and hopefully that person already know who you are and why you are calling. At this point you hope that they have had a chance to think about what you offer and you can work from there.

Cheers

Mrtrash
10-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Check out your competition and see what they are doing. Buying lists are hit and miss and you never know what you really get. Not to mention how difficult cold calling could. You may want to visit your closest potential customers in your area and find out who is responsible for purchasing your service. Then leave your card or brochure with whomever you talked to and have them forward it on. You can then follow up with a phone call and hopefully that person already know who you are and why you are calling. At this point you hope that they have had a chance to think about what you offer and you can work from there.

Cheers. Thank you