PDA

View Full Version : Hello from FL

parkerdlittle
11-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Parker. I am located in Florida.

A friend of mine recommended I take a look at your site and get involved.

I run a small private equity company. We acquire assets that can be improved and that are scalable. I have experience in many different industries. I hope to give a bit of insight where I can and hope to learn from you as well.

Thanks for having me!

vangogh
11-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Parker. Good to know there are people who recommend us to others. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
11-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Welcome, Parker!

My dad lived in Fort Lauderdale (Weston) for about 6 months this year. It was beautiful out there, but too hot for me.

parkerdlittle
11-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Parker. Good to know there are people who recommend us to others. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks Vangogh.

parkerdlittle
11-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome, Parker!

My dad lived in Fort Lauderdale (Weston) for about 6 months this year. It was beautiful out there, but too hot for me.

I was just there last Thursday and Friday for a conference and the boat show. Great weather this time of year. Can be warm during summer.

David Hunter
11-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Too warm for me! ha Well, I was there in May and it was already heating up. I do hear the winter is great!

jazmineofi
11-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Hello back from Florida! I am located in sunny Fort Lauderdale and also enthusiastic to become a part of this forum. :)