PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion! New print programmatic online service

ChrisWiltshire
11-06-2015, 09:33 AM
Hey everybody,

I'm student at Wiltshire College in HNC Business Management but also I'm a french student in England this year to achieve this degree.

Furthermore, I'm in a Business development internship for a french company in print advertising sector called Adintime.

Little bit about the company
"ADINTIME is a marketplace dedicated -as a start- to print media buying inspired by RTB: real-time bidding. We can call it print programmatic. We want to digitize and simplify purchasing media space buying by offering advertisers the ability to communicate with just a few clicks, 100% online and with the best rates on national and international press titles."

I have to realize a market research to know if it's interesting to develop the company's activity in United Kingdom and what kind of businesses can be interested by this service.

This is why I created a online survey to know your opinion as company. I would appreciate some feedback. I appreciate your time !:D

Choose language (http://tinyurl.com/Adintime-survey)

-Chris

turboguy
11-06-2015, 11:22 AM
I tried your survey but found it a little confusing. I did complete it however.

ChrisWiltshire
11-06-2015, 02:18 PM
I tried your survey but found it a little confusing. I did complete it however.

First of all, thank you for your answers and the time you spent to do this survey. About your feedback, what did you found a little confusing ? How I can optimize it ? :)

turboguy
11-06-2015, 02:43 PM
I would say the term "Print supports". For example your first question is "Do you advertise in print supports?" I have no idea what that means. I do print advertising but much less than I used to. I used to spend $ 150,000.00 in print advertising and that is now down to under $ 20,000.00

ChrisWiltshire
11-06-2015, 03:04 PM
I would say the term "Print supports". For example your first question is "Do you advertise in print supports?" I have no idea what that means. I do print advertising but much less than I used to. I used to spend $ 150,000.00 in print advertising and that is now down to under $ 20,000.00

I changed the term "Print supports" by "Print Press" you think it's more clear ? It means magazines(All Kind) and newspapers. Yes the survey is about print advertising. Thank you for your help Turboguy :).

turboguy
11-06-2015, 03:18 PM
You are welcome. I answered the questions as if it was about print advertising but did find the original wording very confusing.