PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NJ

Nicole_at_BAC
11-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I began working as the operations officer at a small business a few months back and while I have been learning a lot very quickly, I still only kind of know what I am doing. I work for a fabrication and design firm and they are very small so I pretty much doing anything and everything that doesn't fall under the production side of things. Any advice you guys have is great and I'm super excited to get involved in a forum that can help me further my skills.

Any one else from Northern Jersey / New York City area?

vangogh
11-06-2015, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Nicole. I promise we all only kind of know what we're doing. We're always learning as we go. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
11-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Welcome, Nicole!

Good luck on your new position! Rock it!

vangogh
11-09-2015, 04:18 PM
I forgot to mention I'm originally from New York and know the area well. I moved to Colorado years ago, but I spent the first 30+ years of my life in the New York metropolitan area. Welcome again.

NathanR
11-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Hey Nicole!

I am from west/central NJ, in Hunterdon County! Frequent North Jersey a lot because of family. I am new to the forum as well.